CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Pictures and crib

I starting cleaning out the spare room that will soon be the nursery and decided to finally take pictures of all the things we have baby-related so far.


This was our first baby gift from Dad and Mom:


I told mom they looked awful boyish to me (haha). (Mom says I'm having a girl.)


This was our second gift. They were from Mom's boss, Sharon.



Here are the gifts from my cousins (Stephanie, Katie, Kevin and Mike) from Christmas:



I didn't realize what a crappy picture I had taken until now! The white onesie has a snowman on it. The blue one has a hat and mittens and says, "Let it snow." The white shirt has a yellow duck and the bib says, "I love Santa."


Nick gave me this Miami bib for Christmas:



The following two pictures are from Nick's family's Christmas:


This was from Nick's sister Angie. Snoopy has a collar on that says, "My first Snoopy." The green and white bib says, "I love my Daddy." Angie said she had a hard time finding an orange outfit! (Orange is Nick's favorite color.)

This was from Nick's mom and dad. There is also a matching nightgown for me.

This next one was also from mom and dad. It's a Miami thing. :-)



This was given to us by Nick's sister Kim when we (Kim, Sydney and I) went shopping the day after Christmas.



It's hard to read, but it says, "I love my Mommy."



And I bought these two things while out shopping with them:






Nick and I also went to Baby Depot last night and purchased our crib. They have it in stock so Dad is going to come with his truck to help us haul it home! It's picture makes it look a little lighter than it really is.


Well I've procrastinated long enough. I have to get to cleaning now! My next appointment is Monday!

0 comments: