Hey...Daddy, I was playing. Why did you pick me up and sit me in the recliner?

Where's Mommy? I'm telling her that you interrupted my playmat time! She'll let me get down and play.

Oh no!! Here she comes with her camera again!

I think they are working together against me.

I see an escape route.. hurry, here's my chance!

Oh yeah, I can't really make a getaway yet, can I?

Okay, here, take your stupid picture. I'll just smile and get this over with so they will put me back on my playmat. I want my playmat!

Daddy, don't start that dancing again! You know I can't help but laugh at you when you are dancing.

No, really. Stop dancing! I can't stop laughing! The more you dance, the more I laugh. I'm going to regret this when I'm a teenager, aren't I?
1 comments:
She is too cute! And I love your captions.
Post a Comment