CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Updates

Just a few updates that I want to remember!



*I noticed on Friday (4/10) that Gracie had two more bottom teeth!! That brings the total to 8 and it looks like the next two top teeth could break through any day now. I think this is why she is having some trouble sleeping... at least I hope it's the reason!



*On Easter Sunday, Gracie pulled herself up on a chair at her Grandpa and Grandma's. She had been able to pull herself up in her crib for a week or two but it was because she could sit on her bottom and pull up with her arms. She is now able to get on her knees and then pull up on just about anything. She even attempted to cruise today (4/14) by trying to move from her Leapfrog table to the couch. She had her hands on the couch but chickened out and put them back on the Leapfrog table. It won't be long!

0 comments: