For the past two weeks, I have been taking Gracie downstairs to the nursery during church. Now that she can walk, she doesn't want to sit during the sermon anymore and I hate feeling like I am keeping others from listening (and I don't get to hear much of it myself when she is upstairs with us.) The girl in charge of the nursery this week found me after church to tell me I have a climber and she had to keep her eye on her the whole time because everytime she turned around, Gracie was climbing on something. I was a little surprised because other than climbing the slide at mom and dad's or trying to climb up on the couch with me, she hasn't try to climb much. Today, I was doing my exercise dvd and Gracie was playing beside me. I looked over and found that she had somehow climbed in her baby stroller/walker and was standing in the seat trying to climb on top of her laugh and learn house! She was quite proud of herself and quite upset with me when I made her get down!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment