And I love that it is! That means that things are moving along smoothly! I can feel her kick and move around a few times a day. Other than the heartburn, not sleeping very well and having a few discomforts (usually hip/back pain), I can't complain. We have been receiving a lot of baby gifts and they are so precious. I can't wait for Gracie to use them all.
My next appointment isn't until 4/7. I think it's my glucose test, although they may hold off until the following appointment. Not really looking forward to drinking the gross liquid, but I can't wait to hear her heartbeat again!
By the way, in case there is someone out there who reads this and doesn't know yet, the baby's name will be Grace Ann (Gracie).
Monday, March 24, 2008
2nd trimester is boring
Posted by Kristal at 2:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment