CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Nursery is officially a nursery!

Nick and I did some "spring cleaning" this weekend. We cleaned our bedroom, cleaned out the nursery and moved things around, moved his desk from the dining room to the office upstairs and picked up the downstairs. It's not perfect yet, but it's getting there. I spent most of Sunday in bed. I don't know if I over did it Saturday or if the rainy weather was messing with my allergies, but I was exhausted yesterday and felt horrible. Much better today! Gracie wasn't moving much yesterday either but she's making up for it today! :-) I love that feeling! (Remind me I said this when she's killing me in the last month or so!)

The nursery is so cute. The crib has been up for awhile. It even has a crib sheet and the mobile all ready to go (for now... we'll wash the sheet before Gracie gets here). We put up the valance Mom and Dad bought for us and hung up all the clothes we have so far in the closet. I think she already has more clothes than I do and she's not due to arrive for another 3 1/2-4 months! We put our white storage thing (technical name ;-) ) in one side of the closet. Right now, it is storing Gracie's blankets, Aeden's toys (for when he comes to visit) and receipts/samples. We moved the dresser to its permanent spot so there is now room for a glider (whenever we get a chance to purchase it.) We also have a little picture frame that matches the bedding we registered for (Nick bought it to cheer me up one day! ) and the baby monitor we bought sitting on a small stand by the crib. Everything that needed to be removed from the room has been moved to the office closet. If I remember, I'll take some pictures and post our progress so far! :-)

Please say a prayer for Nick. We really need some closure on his whole job situation. I'll post when we have definite news. Thanks!

0 comments: