Gracie had her 2 month dr. appointment this afternoon. She now weighs 14 lbs 2 ozs!!! She is 23 1/2 inches long.
Just to compare:
Birth: 9lbs 3ozs 19 inches
1 month: 11lbs 14ozs 22 3/4 inches
2 month: 14lbs 2ozs 23 1/2 inches
She also got 4 shots and an oral vaccine. Poor baby!! She was not happy! She was very cranky when we got home but she fell asleep around 7 and it's almost 10 and she's still not awake. The dr. said she's probably sleep most of tomorrow but should be fine by Wednesday. I hope so because Nick and I have to drive to Indiana to meet with the priest that will be baptizing her on Saturday. Because of Nick's work schedule, we have to drive there and back Wednesday evening so she will be staying with Grandpa and Grandma. I hope she's feeling better by then so they don't have to deal with a crabby Gracie! :-)
Monday, September 29, 2008
2 Month Dr Appointment
Posted by Kristal at 9:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment