CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

6 weeks and a smile!!

I tried all day yesterday to get Gracie to smile like I do everyday (singing, dancing around the house like a fool, making faces) and I get nothing. Nick comes home from work, picks her up, says "Hi, Gracie" and she gives him the biggest, most beautiful smile! (I'm not bitter though..LOL) I told Gracie her first word better be "mama." :-) I tried to catch it on camera but couldn't get a good picture. I'll try again today. I'll post what I did capture later (my camera is currently downstairs.)

I should get some good (and by good, I mean cute) pictures today. My cousin is getting married *Congrats Lindsay and Jeff!* and I bought Gracie an adorable dress to wear. I'll get the pictures posted as soon as I can.

Update: We went to see Grandpa last night and he was in good spirits. He had been in a lot of pain earlier, but thank heavens for Percocet! :-) Please continue to pray for him. It looks like he might be able to come home on Monday.

0 comments: