CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Sorry I haven't been able to post much... trying to get Christmas decorations up and get shopping done!! Lots going on... Gracie had her first visit with Santa. She had her 4 month appointment and shots. I will try to post all about that very soon.

Nick and I always buy something "big" together for Christmas instead of exchanging presents. Last year, it was our recliner. This year, it was a video camera! Here is my first attempt at uploading a video (or at least part of it!) Gracie was given the go-ahead to start rice cereal. This was her first bite of cereal on Thursday, Dec. 4th! Please forgive the way Nick and I talk on the video... and if we ever talk like that to anyone other than Gracie, please feel free to smack us upside the head!

0 comments: