Let me just start off by saying that Gracie was not in the mood to get her picture taken on Sunday! She went to her first Miami basketball game on Saturday and took 2 very short naps. Then, she decided to get up at midnight to start her half-birthday so she could maximize her day! LOL So Mommy and Daddy were tired and Gracie was tired and that all ends up making picture day interesting!
Here are some other pictures that we took on Sunday... and with captions since I've heard a few of you like them! :-)
Uh oh... Looks like it's time for my monthly picture. I'm so not in the mood for this today.
Hey Mom, where's the sign that says how old I am?
Aww... there it is. I love paper now! Let's see how fast I can get it in my mouth!
Daddy, why are you standing behind the chair?
Hey, why did you take my sign?!? It was almost in my mouth!
Daddy, don't drop it on my head!!
This is getting boring and I am ready for my nap. I'd be happier if I had my sign back.
Ha! Caught you trying to sneak it in the picture.
Yea! It's mine now!

0 comments:
Post a Comment