I know I'm way behind on posting pictures and I have an adorable video of Gracie laughing that I want to post (and as soon as I find the cord I will!), but I wanted to let you know that Gracie has her first tooth! She has been miserable for the past few days because she has at least 3 teeth trying to come in at once (2 on the bottom and 1 on the top). We have tried everything we can think of but the only thing that seems to help is for either Nick or I to wash our hands and let her chew on our finger or to massage her gums. Her gums have been very hard and bumpy and we can see white on her top gum. (She refuses to let us see her bottom gum without having to hold her down. She gets very upset so we don't do it!) :-) Today, you can feel that one of the bottom teeth has poked through! I'm praying the others come in quickly so that she will get back to her very happy, not-so-grumpy self!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment