Gracie had her first "official" egg hunt at our church the day before Easter. She had a great time, although she was scared to death of the Easter bunny and clowns that were walking around.
Playing peek-a-boo with her Easter basket, while waiting for the egg hunt to start (The water on her shirt is from trying to drink from a regular cup thanks to Grandma LOL)

The hunt has started! Gracie is looking around for an egg. She stepped over a lot of them before finally spotting one to put in her basket!


As you can see from the picture above, she has just spotted the Easter bunny who was walking around to greet everyone.
Daddy is trying to convince her to continue on with the hunt.


The Easter bunny has moved on so she can focus on finding eggs again.

"I'm keeping my eye on you, Mr. Bunny!"
Gracie enjoying a hotdog after the egg hunt
I forgot my camera at Mom and Dad's so we had to use the disposable one from the circus to take pictures Easter morning at our house. If I ever find those pictures, I'll try to post them. Ironically, she had on her Christmas pajamas while hunting for her Easter eggs! :-)
Here is our attempt to take a picture of her Easter dress with the digital camera after church. She was sleepy and therefore a little cranky. You can get an idea of what her dress looked like.
Here are some of the pictures taken during our family's Easter picnic. Gracie was napping during the egg hunt, so no pictures of that. I think she was egg-hunted out anyway!


Her Easter basket from Grandpa Rod and Grandma Kendra

0 comments:
Post a Comment