CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Kings Island

We have been wanting to take Gracie to Kings Island, but didn't want to pay full price for the tickets since we weren't sure if she would be able to or want to ride the rides. I found out that they were offering cheaper tickets if you went after 4:00, so we decided to go. I really think she would have been happy riding around in her stroller because there was so much to see. But she lit up when we went into the kids' area. It is a Snoopy themed area (which I think is the real reason Nick wanted to go..haha.) Here they are waiting in line to ride Woodstock's Whirlybirds.

Waving high from the Whirlybird
Always a favorite of Gracie's.. the carousel
While I was watching another ride to see if I thought it would be okay for Gracie to ride, Nick walked with Gracie over to Linus' Beetle Bugs. He put her on it without watching to see what it did. This was her first ride all by herself. She doesn't look to sure right now.
The ride started off slowly, but then "whipped" around the corners. Gracie was quite shocked at first and wasn't sure if she wanted to laugh or cry. But she ended up giggling and having a blast!
She loved riding in the car.
She was about to ride about 9 things and missed the height requirement for a few more of the rides by about an inch. Maybe next year!

0 comments: