I'm going to start off by saying that Gracie is NO WHERE near ready to potty train. She doesn't go for extended amounts of time being dry. She couldn't care less if she is wet or dirty. She won't tell you even after she has gone (the answer is always no.) There have been a few times that she has been dry when I remove her diaper in order to take a bath. I've tried holding her on the toilet, but I think she still feels like she is falling in. And of course, she immediately pees as soon as she hits the water, which then requires me to drain the tub and start over. So we went ahead and bought a potty seat. (Our bathroom isn't big enough for a potty chair, so we're just using the seat that fits on the toilet.)
She loves sitting on it, but has yet to go... until tonight!! She was sitting on while the tub was filling with water and when I turned the tub off, I heard her going. Nick and I were excited, but she was just looking at us like, "What's the big deal?!" LOL She did like flushing the toilet though!
Monday, October 25, 2010
Potty!!!!
Posted by Kristal at 8:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment