So Gracie has been doing a lot of questioning about when she'll get a brother or sister. I don't have the heart to tell her that she may not, but I encourage her to keep praying. Who knows.. it could happen. One thing I did have to clear up for her was that SHE could not have a baby yet, Mommy would have to be the one to give her a brother or sister.
A little girl in her classroom recently found out her mom was going to have a baby and shared the news with Gracie. Here was our conversation on the way home:
G: Mommy, Fofia (She meant Sophia) is going to have a baby.
Me: Really? Sophia is going to have a baby brother or sister?
G: Yeah. She told me today. I want a baby brother or sister. *Long Pause* Mommy, you say I too little to have a baby. Isn't Fofia too little too?
Me: Yes, she is too little. Sophia's mommy is having a baby.
G: Ohhhh.
Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Babies on the Brain
Posted by Kristal at 1:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment