CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

1 month old!!

Is it pathetic that I got teary-eyed when I logged in today and saw that the ticker said Gracie was 1 month old?!? I cannot believe that she has been here for 1 month already. The time has flown by. Her one month appointment is Wednesday. I can't wait to find out how much she has grown.

Gracie had her first injury today. She was sitting in her swing and suddenly let out a very loud, very sad cry. I jumped up to see what was wrong and she had scratched herself. This time it drew a little blood. She stopped crying as soon as I picked her up but as soon as I saw the blood, I started crying. LOL I'm in trouble when she gets shots! Thankfully, I don't think she gets any shots at this next appointment!

My one month checkup is tomorrow. I'm sure it will go smoothly since I'm feeling fine and my incision seems to be completely healed. I'm curious to see what they have to say about my c-section (if anything). I definitely have some questions for them! :-)

One Month

Two days old (just to compare)

0 comments: