Here are some pictures from our photo session this evening trying to get a good "1 month" picture. I thought you might enjoy them. (I didn't include all of them, but these are in order of when they were taken.)
"What are we doing, Mommy?"

"Okay, I'll play along for now."

"My neck is getting tired."

"Aww.. much better. Thanks, Mommy."

"Maybe if I look cute, Mommy will let me lay down."

"Can't.Stop.Yawning."

"See my tongue? That's because this is no longer funny, Mommy."

"I'm much happier now."

We decided to try out her Bumbo seat. We knew she wouldn't be able to sit in it for long periods of time just yet, but we were curious to see if her neck muscles could handle it. We sat right beside her just in case her neck was too unstable. However, she did great! It will be awhile before she can sit in it without one of us right next to her, but she held her head up for a good 5 minutes before propping it up with her arm. She wasn't sure how to react to it at first, but after awhile she seemed to enjoy sitting up and looking around.
Looking at Daddy

Not sure what she was looking at, but it seems to be amusing her! If you look closely, you might be able to see her scratch :-( (It's right above her cheek.)

This is what she did when she had enough. She wouldn't pick up her head, but her eyes were looking at us as if to say, "Get me out of here!"

1 comments:
She is doing so good in her bumbo! I love it! I can't believe she is one month old already! Time flies!! Love you!
Post a Comment