CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Climbing out of her crib!

On March 3rd, Gracie discovered that she no longer had to take a nap if she didn't want to... she could simply climb out of her crib! I was in our bedroom and heard a funny sound over the monitor. I opened her door to check on her and found this:
She was standing on the nightstand by her crib, swinging the monitor by the cord. (You can see it in her hand.) And being the terrific mom I am, instead of panicking and running to rescue her from the nightstand, I grabbed my camera :-) I then put her back in her crib and told her to show mommy how she did that. Here is what she did:

The nightstand was then moved!

She had not climbed out anymore until yesterday. Nick is on Spring Break and we were sitting in the living room while Gracie was "napping." We heard a few noises coming from her room and then we heard what sounded like someone trying to open a door. We ran down the hallway (why we ran is a mystery... obviously she was fine since she wasn't crying!) Nick turned the doorknob only to find it locked! We unlocked the door and found her standing on the other side of it, smiling. It's a good thing she is so darn cute! :-)

0 comments: