I had another doctor's appointment yesterday. It went pretty well. I didn't gain any weight but my blood pressure was up (133/92). After talking with the midwife (Nikki) and hearing Gracie's heartbeat, they took it again. This time it was 126/86. A little better but still not where it should be. Nikki told me to keep an eye on it and to call if it started staying high or if I got headaches.
Gracie didn't want anything to do with the doppler and Nikki had to keep chasing her with it. It was pretty cute. Even Nikki got a good laugh at her. She told me I was going to have some restless nights with her and all her movement. Great.. even less sleep than now..LOL. That's okay, I'll take it.
I also got my glucose drink for my next appointment. I have to drink it 1 hour before my appointment and then they will draw blood to test my sugar levels. If they are high, I will have to do a 3 hour test. If I fail that, I will be diagnosed with gestational diabetes. Let's pray that doesn't happen!! :-)
Monday, April 7, 2008
24 week appointment
Posted by Kristal at 6:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment