So today begins my third and final trimester. Can you believe it's here already?!?! I have a feeling the first part is going to fly by. We are going to finish getting the apartment in order this weekend (please, please, please let the a/c guy come today so we can stand being in our office (which needs the most work)). The following weekend, not much planned yet. The weekend after that is Mother's Day. The weekend after that is my first shower (for the Abel side of the family in Indiana). Then we have the child care class and hospital tour. Then comes my friend Betsy's retirement party (she was my mentor for my first three years teaching!) Then there's Michaela's dance recital (I can't wait to see this!!). Then two more showers. Then Matt and Audra's wedding!!! Then Father's Day. So many fun and exciting events coming up! That takes us up through June 15. By that time, I'll only have about 5 weeks to go. I can't believe I just typed that... 5 weeks.
Everything seems to be going great. Gracie is definitely getting stronger and moving a lot more. She already has her days and nights mixed up.. she sleeps most of the day and is up most of the night. The 4 nights have been a little rough... it's been hot in our apartment so I've been doing a lot of tossing and turning. Just when I get comfortable, she is apparently not because she goes crazy. So more tossing and turning until we're both happy! :-) Hopefully with the a/c guy coming today (please come!) sleeping will be a little easier!
My next appointment is in 2 weeks.
Friday, April 25, 2008
3rd Trimester!!!
Posted by Kristal at 8:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment