CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I had no idea

that it was possible to have to pee every 15 minutes! As most (all?) of you know, I used to be a teacher. I was use to going to the bathroom around 8:00 and then not going again until 3:30. And yes, that includes drinking lots of water throughout the day. Even after teaching, I usually went once in the morning, 2-3 times during the day, and then again before bed. Before getting pregnant, I could probably count on one hand the times I got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. But now?? Holy cow.... It's 8:30 in the morning and I've been to the bathroom 4 times!!! The ride to work is killing me. I go right before I leave and I can barely walk from the parking lot because I feel like I'm going to wet myself! Yesterday, I went when I walked in the door from work. About 15 minutes later, Nick and I were getting ready to leave for the grocery and you guessed it, I had to go again. At the grocery, I told Nick we needed more toilet paper. He said, "Didn't we just buy some?" He got the "shut up" look as I threw the biggest pack they had in the cart. This is proabably way more information that you cared to read about, but this is taking some serious getting used to! :-)

0 comments: