Gracie must be having trouble sleeping today. Normally I feel her moving around in the morning when I wake up. Then I might feel a kick or two after eating breakfast. Then she's usually pretty quiet until after lunch. The morning, she was kicking a lot as soon as I left for work. The kicking continued most of the morning. But my 11:00 meeting she must have gotten fed up of not being able to rest and started tossing and turning like crazy (just like mommy!) She was moving around so much and so hard that when I looked down, my whole belly was shaking like crazy. I started laughing because it was so stinkin' cute and then everyone in the meeting was watching her move. She must have finally gotten comfortable because she was still the rest of the meeting.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment