CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Well, that was scary!!

Yesterday about 10, I started feeling really dizzy and lightheaded. Then I got a terrible headache and started feeling sick to my stomach. I called the dr. and they wanted me to come in. I really started freaking out when they started asking me if I was having any cramping or if I was feeling the baby move.

I had to see a midwife I hadn't seen yet. She seemed nice enough but I got the impression that if I had talked to her earlier, I would not have been seen. She told me it sounded like low blood sugar and thought that maybe I was coming down with something. I had to go home, eat some protein, take 2 Tylenol PMs and go to sleep. She also said she bet I had gestational diabetes (oh goody) but didn't want to give me the test yesterday because she said since I wasn't feeling well, the drink would make me sick. So that test is still on for next Thursday. Not really looking forward to that!!

On a good note, we got to hear Gracie's hearbeat. It was perfect at 150bpm.

0 comments: