I meant to post this yesterday but never got a chance. I can't believe it's finally July!!! With the exception of the last week or so, this pregnancy has flown by! I think it's slowing down because I'm slowing down. I can't sleep, everything is swollen and by the end of the day, my hips hurt so bad I can hardly walk. I had a talk with Gracie and told her that she had been a good girl and had obeyed Mommy by staying in until she was full term. However, if at any time, she felt ready to vacate, I was all for it! :-) But, of course, if she decides to stay in there until my due date, that's okay too. I know it'll happen when it happens.
Nick and I worked on the hospital bags again last night. Mom has me paranoid that Gracie isn't going to fit into the newborn stuff so I packed both newborn and 0-3 months. Then the hospital said to pack a few diapers (again, I packed both sizes) in case we need them on the car ride home. My plan is to tell Nick to floor it if she needs a diaper change. Where would we stop to change a diaper?!?! But I don't want the hospital to ask me if I have the diapers and then not have them and feel like a bad mommy. Packing for me and Nick is a little tricky since we have no idea how long we'll be there and what we'll need. Unfortunately, we are a good 45 minutes from the hospital (maybe 30 if traffic is light but we have to go through a construction zone) so it's not like I can send him out to grab something I forgot. This should be interesting!! Mom said it's going to look like we are checking out of a hotel when it's time to leave. LOL. Oh well, maybe it'll be a good laugh.
The car seat is properly installed now (thanks to the firefighter who did our inspection!) and ready to go!
My work threw a baby shower for the three of us (yes, three!) who are pregnant. We received a lot of nice things!! Lots of clothes, some blankets and toys, diapers, wipes.... everyone was very generous!
My next appointment is tomorrow afternoon. Another ultrasound and non-stress test. Hopefully Gracie will be a little more cooperative with the non-stress test! :-)
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
It's July!!
Posted by Kristal at 10:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment