CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

You've got to be kidding me!

This morning, it was a little warm in the apartment but we figured it was just because it's been so hot outside. After Nick left for work, I came upstairs to get on the computer and started sweating. So I went back downstairs to the laundry room (where the a/c is) and it was frozen! Again!! After calling Mom and Nick (crying, of course), I called the apartment complex and they said they would send someone over. To make a longer story shorter, we have a freon leak somewhere. They confirmed it but couldn't stick around today to fix it. So they filled it with more freon and said they would be back. The a/c repair guy left around 3 and it's now almost midnight and the apartment is about 5 degrees cooler than when it was broken! With a lot of fans going, it's not horrible, but doesn't the timing really suck?!?! Nick also called our maintenance guy and he said they were going to avoid fixing the leak for now because our a/c will have to be off for several hours and they didn't think that was a good idea since I'm nine months pregnant. While I appreciate the concern, I just want it fixed! :-(

In other news, NOTHING is happening. You can't be pregnant forever, right?!?! :-)

A few people have told me that they couldn't leave comments... I think I have it fixed now so please feel free to try again! Sorry about that! :-)

0 comments: