The most painful part of this pregnancy has been this pelvic pain that I have been having the last few weeks. The dr. said it was Gracie putting pressure on it but it was more than pressure, it was PAIN. However, he didn't seem all that concerned about it. Normally, I could walk around and it would ease up. However, after laying in the hospital bed, it really hurt. I didn't say anything since I thought walking would help it. However, this time it only made it worse. In fact, by the time we got home Saturday night, Nick had to physically lift my legs up to the bed because it hurt too bad to do it myself. Then yesterday, getting out of the shower, I had to bite down on a towel in order to force myself to lift my legs over the tub. Walking up and down the stairs was torture and borderline impossible. I normally have a pretty high pain tolerance, but this was bad. By last night, it had eased up a little (enough for me to lift my own legs into bed). I had dozed off for about an hour and when I woke up, I could barely move again. I told Nick that I thought it was from laying in bed so I slept in the recliner. I woke up this morning and guess what?!?! Absolutely no pelvic pain! I could have cried I was so happy!! I've been able to clean up the kitchen, do some laundry, work on thank you cards and move freely between the first and second floor of our townhome!! Now if that nesting crap would just kick in so I could pretend it was the start of labor. :-)
As you can see by my ticker, today is my due date. I've been pregnant for 40 weeks. Come on, Gracie, we want to meet you! :-)
Monday, July 21, 2008
Much Better!!!
Posted by Kristal at 1:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment