I had my ultrasound this morning and I think the tech last week was just having a bad day. This tech measured her at 8lbs 3 ozs and said my fluid levels were 14. I told her about the numbers the tech gave me last week so she remeasured everything and got the same numbers. I was just happy not to have her weighing over 9 lbs!!
The non-stress test went a lot better today. The nurse only took about 3 minutes to find a good spot to track the heartbeat. Gracie moved and her heart rate went up like it was suppose to. Dr. S came in and looked at the results and was very happy. My blood pressure was higher today (140/90) and he was concerned about that but since my last blood work was done recently, he's not making me do the 24 hour urine test! Yea!! He checked for progress and I'm still only a fingertip dilated. Boo! He talked about induction but said since she was still so high, he was afraid it would fail. He also mentioned going straight to a c-section due to her being big and high but said that wasn't his first choice. Nick and I said it also wasn't something we wanted to do. So he said let's wait one more week and go from there. My next appointment is next Thursday. He told me as he walked out that I had permission to go into labor anytime. I told him I was trying :-)
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Still nothing new to report!
Posted by Kristal at 3:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment