CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Baby Shower

My sister in law (Kim) and niece (Sydney) threw a baby shower for us today. It was wonderful! Here are a few pictures from the event:

Sydney made these. Aren't they beautiful?!?
For one of the games, we had to identify 4 baby foods. They were peas, green beans, sweet potatoes and apples/bananas/pears. The fruit I can handle, the vegetables are disgusting! Poor Gracie!
We also had to play the gross diaper game. My mother-in-law is very competitive and was doing everything she could to identify the melted candy bar in each one. This included tasting it!!! I was gagging! :-)
My sister-in-law (Angie) made this beautiful quilt for Gracie.
Nick playing with the camera while I unpacked all of Gracie's gifts.
Everyone was so generous!! The one present not shown here was from my brother-in-law(Matt) and very soon to be sister-in-law(Audra). They took us shopping after the shower and bought us a glider!!
Audra made Nick his own dessert since he wasn't going to be at the shower. It was very cute and I'm sure delicious. We'll be testing it out tonight! :-)
I cannot thank everyone enough for their love, support and generosity. Nick and I are so lucky to belong to such amazing families!!

0 comments: