CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Pictures!!

I decided yesterday I needed to get serious about working on Gracie's scrapbook/baby book. So I took some picutres of the nursery and another picture of me.

So here's me at 28 weeks 1 day:



Here is the nursery in progress:

This is what you see as you walk in the door.


A picture of the valance


Snoopy and Hippo hanging out in the crib.


An old printer stand that is perfect for holding her books, radio and CDs and baby monitor. (The color doesn't really match with the crib, but hey, neither does any of the furniture in our apartment!!) :-)


My old dresser (which incredibly does match the color of the crib). I really need to wash and iron that table cloth!


Gracie's closet so far (If you look closely, you can see the red/white baseball outfit, the Halloween sleeper and Green Bay Packers outfit!)As I said, the nursery is still a work in progress. We have some wall decorations we haven't put up yet. (We have to leave the walls white.) We also need to buy a glider that will go in the nursery. It's getting there though!

0 comments: