I had a doctor's appointment and ultrasound last Wednesday. I had gained a lot of weight but I know it's mostly water retention. The scales at home have been going up and down like crazy (my weight is down in the morning and can be up to 13 lbs heavier in the evenings due to swelling.) However, my blood pressure was good (128/80). The ultrasound went well, although the pictures weren't so good. (But I'll try to scan them and post them when I'm at home anyway.) They are estimating her weight at 5 lbs 14 oz, which is in the 65th percentile. The fluid amount was good and the blood flow through the umbilical cord also looked fine.
I have to do another 24 hour urine test (so much fun!) and bloodwork. Then next Tuesday, I go back for another dr. appointment, ultrasound and this time they want to do a non-stress test. Dr. S said that he is probably being overly cautious but he just wants to be careful. I really appreciate how much he has done for me!! (Not only him, the entire practice has been wonderful so far!) I will be 36 weeks when I go back and it's so comforting to know that if something is wrong, they can take her without having to worry about it being too early!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Dr. Appointment
Posted by Kristal at 11:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment