Why is it that when I have time to update my blog, I have nothing to say?!?! :-)
Nick's brother's Matt and Jim came up this weekend (Thanks again Matt for bringing the glider and car seat!!) for Matt's Bachelor Party part 1. They (along with Todd) went golfing early Saturday morning and then Nick, Matt and Jim went to the Red's game. I decided to make a list of everything we'd need for the hospital (along with a million other things we needed) and went shopping. I had to take a break in the middle of the day, but I got most of it done. I'm still on the lookout for some comfortable (hopefully stylish!!) shoes for the wedding!! But I paid for it Saturday night and yesterday. My hips hurt so bad that I could barely walk. Luckily, they are back to normal today.
We have a busy week ahead... a retirement party, a dance recital and then 2 showers! Now if I could only figure out how to not work, yet still get paid, life would be wonderful! :-) Our next appointment is June 11th.
Monday, June 2, 2008
Uneventful weekend
Posted by Kristal at 3:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment